Ground Rules Ground Rules

I wish my dad had told me this :(

Nameless 7 Part 4 Nameless 7 Part 4

WHEN WILL THE SECRET BEEF BETWEEN SEAL AND TURTLE BE REVEALED?

And you can't just show that sweet, sweet turtle shirt at the end and not show me where to buy it, man :(

Animation's great, writing is great, music is darndiddilyscrumdiddilyumptious; keep being awesome, Yotam. My only complaint is that this episode is pretty short.

LazyMuffin responds:

BRO http://teespring.com/stores/yotamaperel

i'm trying to keep eps under 5 minutes, so i can make more than one a year. I NEED TO STEP IT UP THANKS.

Trusts & Estates Trusts & Estates

Fantastic style and dialogue. This honestly may be one of my new favorite animations :)

elementalbadger responds:

Cool! That means a lot. Thank you!

The Painted Lady The Painted Lady

pretty dank

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

The Game design is brilliant. Probably one of the most fun games i've played all year.

The pixel art and backgrounds were fantastic, but the closeup heads of the characters looked a bit cartoonish and crude, like they weren't fully polished/finished.

Music and sound design were fantastic, so A1 on that.

Frankly though, the writing was just meh. The story has so many possibilities, and the story direction itself is great, but the actual dialogue and written descriptions sounded like they were written by a 12 year old and really broke the immersion.

Incredible gameplay, great design overall, great music, but the writing was severely lacking.

TwinBlazar responds:

> closeup portrait

criticism noted.

> Music and sound design were fantastic, so A1 on that

Music is created by http://vexineko.deviantart.com . Go message him. ;)

> writing

noted. I will see what can be done.

Thank you for your criticism and thank you for playing :D

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Accurate. But every artist knows this is how life will go if you throw yourself into art of any sort.

Depression, self-loathing, and never getting the ego boost from others admiring your work that you need to survive.

World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix) World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix)

This is a pretty neat remix, but where's the low end, man?

I've got my subwoofer turned up all the way but i'm getting no bass throughout the whole track.

The track is great but it sounds like all of the low end past 300Hz was just EQ'd out for some reason. Shoot me a message if you reupload the track with some low end, it's a dope track but there's just no bass at all...

Imthatkid10 responds:

Sorry, I didn't add that. I will fix that Okay :D I will also add a base and make it better

Its Big!!!! Its Big!!!!

Sounds like i'm listening to freeform jazz while candyflipping.

Very weird track, but well made. Don't know if i would listen to this on my commute to work, but as an experimental piece it was executed very well.

The End of the World... The End of the World...

The production is killing me. Everything's wildly distorted and overcompressed to the point of clipping. The cowbell in the background that clicks like a metronome blasting at 250bpm throughout the whole song gives me a headache.

Not a bad track at all for someone that's starting out, but definitely look up compression, clipping, and other audio effects and how that affects a track.

Keep workin at it brother, there's definitely potential here. The track had some standout moments but the production just needs work.

Craftycommander responds:

I honestly have no idea what you mean by production and I too think it sounds terrible like all my music. I'm constantly dissapointed in my music making abilities. I'll be sure to look in to what your talking about though, give it some thought at least. I'm sorry that my music put you in what sounds like physical pain...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Neat! Simple concept executed tastefully and very beautifully.

Thought of Man Thought of Man

I love Cyanide & Happiness, but honestly I found your newgrounds page completely by accident:P and also

DAMN. YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE ARTIST.

How about I pull your hand ? How about I pull your hand ?

World's End?