All 9 art Reviews

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Neat! Simple concept executed tastefully and very beautifully.

Thought of Man Thought of Man

I love Cyanide & Happiness, but honestly I found your newgrounds page completely by accident:P and also

DAMN. YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE ARTIST.

How about I pull your hand ? How about I pull your hand ?

World's End?

I wanna dance :)

Kuroneko-san responds:

Then XD
*pulls your hand* >:'3

The Dream Sequence The Dream Sequence

Trippyppirt

I saw some of your other pieces they're really nice. I think you should stick with physical materials (paints, pencils, etc.) with colors as it seems to better express your kind of style. Oor it just looks awesome :P Good luck!

Luxembourg responds:

Thanks for the input, but I actually quite like working digitally and have spent a lot of money on my software and tablet, so I don't think I'll move away from that any time soon. There's no reason I can't work in both physical and digital media, though.
Glad you like the stuff. Thanks for the review.

Lycantru Teaser Lycantru Teaser

Great story and artwork

Even if it's just a teaser, the drawing was great and the story behind him is very original. I've heard of tens of 'half-demons/dragons/monsters/etc.' But stuck between two forms is totally fresh and poetic. I guess I just like it a lot :P good luck

amyrenee responds:

Thank you! :D I hope you like the final image of him. :D

Kingfisher Kingfisher

im not very art term savvy

but i love the texture of the water and sky, and the simple shades used on the birds body were very well done. cheers keep it up :D

J-qb responds:

Thanks, glad you like it.

Holes, page 42 Holes, page 42

I think they're making music...

...and the bass gets into your head and makes you turn into a crazy color monster? idk but I like it :]

koroboy responds:

I was thinking of a very high pitched sound, repeating very quickly ...Horrible !

Best Friends Forever Best Friends Forever

best buds:D

awesome piece I thought the shield on the poke-ball helped show two different chars/worlds coming together:) super cute

Syringes responds:

Thanks! Thats what i was going for, im glad you noticed : DDD

Marine Dance Marine Dance

the colors :D

I'm not really into abstract art but...COLORS!:DDD