World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix) World of Gamers (Original Mix) [Sharing Emotions] - (Itsthatkid Remix)

This is a pretty neat remix, but where's the low end, man?

I've got my subwoofer turned up all the way but i'm getting no bass throughout the whole track.

The track is great but it sounds like all of the low end past 300Hz was just EQ'd out for some reason. Shoot me a message if you reupload the track with some low end, it's a dope track but there's just no bass at all...

Imthatkid10 responds:

Sorry, I didn't add that. I will fix that Okay :D I will also add a base and make it better

Its Big!!!! Its Big!!!!

Sounds like i'm listening to freeform jazz while candyflipping.

Very weird track, but well made. Don't know if i would listen to this on my commute to work, but as an experimental piece it was executed very well.

The End of the World... The End of the World...

The production is killing me. Everything's wildly distorted and overcompressed to the point of clipping. The cowbell in the background that clicks like a metronome blasting at 250bpm throughout the whole song gives me a headache.

Not a bad track at all for someone that's starting out, but definitely look up compression, clipping, and other audio effects and how that affects a track.

Keep workin at it brother, there's definitely potential here. The track had some standout moments but the production just needs work.

Craftycommander responds:

I honestly have no idea what you mean by production and I too think it sounds terrible like all my music. I'm constantly dissapointed in my music making abilities. I'll be sure to look in to what your talking about though, give it some thought at least. I'm sorry that my music put you in what sounds like physical pain...

Bipolar Bipolar

Damn man that build up is beautiful. I usually don't dig electronic music all that much but this is such a pleasant, fancy track. The mixing and production on this track is inventive while still remaining accessible, from the reversed piano chords with some chorus and reverb on there to start it off to the nasty lil drum line that holds everything together. Overall though the piano chords shine through as the standout of this track. That shit's extremely funky.

Reminds me a lot of Jazz house. Really nice stuff here. My only complaint is that it's only 2:20 in length.

Nomadic - Cleanse Nomadic - Cleanse

Right when i think i'm getting good at mixing and producing you gotta come and post this dank ass track.

Why you gotta do me like that? Why you gotta post this fire, cinematic, ambient, gorgeous track and spit in my face like this?

I'm mad.

MechanicalTree responds:

Haha thanks man, appreciate your upset in this instance :') I'll have a listen to your stuff

Atanos (I'm Not Playing Remix) Atanos (I'm Not Playing Remix)

Fantastic. Great drum kits and samples, production overall is top notch.

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks for thr feedback homie!

Jungle Trash Jungle Trash

Fuck a loop just play this a as a whole drum n bass song and the crowd'll lose their shit.

Hikari responds:

That's what I was thinking! All I would have to do is play a synth lead for flavor xD

Undertale - Test 7 Undertale - Test 7

Excellent production! And a fantastic, chiller remix of what (I believe) is a battle theme from undertale.

Super dank, super trill, great job overall.

-Candy Land- -Candy Land-

This is the song I'll play everytime I ask a woman to perform fellatio.

I'll say, "listen girl, lemme take you to candyland." And with how dank this jam is, im certain they won't be able to resist.

Then i'll say "Welcome to candyland" and we'll ride unicorns into a rainbow of pleasure. Thank you for this. God bless drum n bass

Enzo07 responds:

...

sadfa sadfa

Now that is a fresh beat. Can I rap over this?