The Painted Lady The Painted Lady

pretty dank

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

The Game design is brilliant. Probably one of the most fun games i've played all year.

The pixel art and backgrounds were fantastic, but the closeup heads of the characters looked a bit cartoonish and crude, like they weren't fully polished/finished.

Music and sound design were fantastic, so A1 on that.

Frankly though, the writing was just meh. The story has so many possibilities, and the story direction itself is great, but the actual dialogue and written descriptions sounded like they were written by a 12 year old and really broke the immersion.

Incredible gameplay, great design overall, great music, but the writing was severely lacking.

TwinBlazar responds:

> closeup portrait

criticism noted.

> Music and sound design were fantastic, so A1 on that

Music is created by http://vexineko.deviantart.com . Go message him. ;)

> writing

noted. I will see what can be done.

Thank you for your criticism and thank you for playing :D

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Accurate. But every artist knows this is how life will go if you throw yourself into art of any sort.

Depression, self-loathing, and never getting the ego boost from others admiring your work that you need to survive.

Pomg Pomg

Make this available on the app store and the play store and you'd make a fortune.

StuffedWombat responds:

Do you really think so?
Hm, I might look into it, but first I want to finish another project :)

Dead Detention 2 After Story Dead Detention 2 After Story

I have no idea who any of these people are or what there stories are, but i'm drunk and had a good time clicking through this chapter.

Miiiiight have to check out the rest of the series.

JackAstral responds:

gatorade + toast = best hangover cure, btw

The Legend of Zelda - The Hero of Rhyme The Legend of Zelda - The Hero of Rhyme

God Bless Hip Hop Music.

Also this game was hilarious. Well done.

Deklaration responds:

Thank you!

circloO circloO

"Holy shit this game is hard..."

*You've unlocked hard mode!*

"...this is gonna be a long night"

Think Tank Think Tank

Lag, lag, lag. This game lagged so hard I actually thought it was supposed to be a part of the game at first.

I'm using Google chrome and the game is lagging so much that I can't enjoy it at all. Sorry, game looks cool and hopefully you fix the issue soon :/

Hipster Dress Up Hipster Dress Up

Soo indie

when I saw the pop culture reference shirt I legit started whinnying out loud. Because, you know, laughing is way too mainstream.

Bridge_ Bridge_

Music and Art

This seems like a game made by an artist, for artists. Unless someone has actually worked with a malleable song and tried different takes on it, and/or is a photographer or graphic artist, this would be hard to understand and appreciate. Perfect for a convention or to share among friends, but on the internet expect some weird looks :P